Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Avengers, Homestuck, and Joss Whedon stuff mainly, see the "Fandoms and Tags" page for more details :)
What if Disney remade ASOIAF
- crowley just wanted to be loved
- naomi just wanted to help
- cas didn’t want to fail anyone again
- sams biggest sin was letting dean down
- cas no longer has his grace
- the angels were expelled from heaven
is anyone okay? ANYONE?
No. We’re all dead. The Supernatural fandom is a fucking graveyard.
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS SAM WINCHESTER’S REACTION TO BEING TOLD HE’S GOING TO DIE
Anne Hathaway and Her Struggle To Contain Her Feminist Rants During Interviews: The Docudrama
it’s a bird
it’s a plane
the entire fucking population of heaven